Monday, April 19, 2010

Day One - Week in the Life

Day 1 of Week in the Life finds me missing Tim (still - gone since the 10th), trying to get back on track with the morning workouts, ready and excited to help plan Alex's Eagle Summit Ceremony (8-10 Scouts getting their Eagle in one ceremony), and basking in what was a surprisingly smooth Monday. I don't have the materials quite in the order I'd like for them to be for this project but did download and print out these tonight...I think they're fab and love that I can just print out as many as I want. They're also on sale right now!! Thanks Ali! ;-)

More great news from Ali - head on over to her blog this week and check out the amazing list of giveaways she's hosting! Leave your comment by Friday and you'll be in the drawing!!

Loving the challenge for today in the Everyday Explorer class (you can still sign up for this class through this Wednesday). Can't tell you what the challenge is because I think someone might sue me if I do...of course someone other than my sister and mother would have to be reading this blog for that to happen and since they're the only ones who even know it exists at this point, I probably shouldn't be too worried.

I'm inspired by Ali's gi-normous give-away. I don't have that kind of stash (or clout with anyone who would be in a position to give me such cool things) so I'll have to think of something else to lure readers to my blog....any ideas? Going to go to bed now to dream of fabulous prizes for my loyal following (of 2).

Nite!

No comments: