Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Week in the Life + Everyday Explorer

Yes, I'm addicted to online workshops and classes. There. I typed it. Mostly just the ones that have something to do with keeping records of my days. I guess I keep thinking these days seem pretty darn good and there's just a whole bunch of stuff I want to remember about them. So I wig myself out by signing up for inspiring online classes that sometimes I have a hard getting around to actually doing. The good news is even if I can't get everything done while the class is live, I've got all the materials, instructions and downloads so I can "take" the class whenever I want.

Anyway, this week, there's a class on tap through Big Picture Scrapbooking called Everyday Adventures. I made this cool notebook for the class and the 1st official day is tomorrow!!


The other activity on tap is A Week in the Life, created and hosted by Ali Edwards on her blog. It also starts tomorrow and I am working on a system to keep track of my notes, pix and memorabilia (yes I now have a reason for keeping that Starbucks sleeve for 3 months).  I think I'll use this collection of goodies for the mini-book (apologies for picture quality....will take a better of the project in progress).


Good news....I was able to work on Alex's Boy Scout album yesterday and it's about 80% there...just the embellishing and journaling to finish up...and, oh, those fabulous Eagle Scout ceremony pix yet to come!!


Next up - finishing Alex's School Years scrapbook!

No comments: