Sunday, November 04, 2007

wow - long time since last post

So the CEO of the company I work for asked in a meeting last week "does anyone here have blog?". I raised my hand knowing that I had done this at some time in what I thought was the not too distant past. Was I wrong - two years is a very long time in blog world. But I did have one. Just not keeping it up.

So here's an update on what has happened over the past two years.

1. We moved (3 1/2 miles, but still had to pack up all the stuff and get it over here so still a big deal)
2. Alex and Jake are both in high school now (yikes!)
3. Alex has his driver's permit. Can't get his license until at least March 16, 2008.
4. Tim still works at the City in the Treasury Department
5. I'm still working at the apparel company (but not with the foodies anymore - that changed in 2005)
6. Maggie (the dog) isn't chewing up everything we own any more.
7. I've been taking FABULOUS online classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking.
8. Oh yeah, my parents moved here from Michigan in the fall of 2005.
9. And my sister Jennifer moved here exactly a year ago today from Michigan. pretty cool.


That wasn't so hard...

No comments: